Hey there! I’m Taylor. Pull up a chair, fix a hot beverage, and sit with me a while.
Here on the blog, I show up in effort to live out my call to write. I believe God has placed this gift inside of me, and I’m excited to see what He has in store! My dream is to use this gift (with God’s grace and wisdom) to reach people for Jesus, and to strengthen those who already have Him.
I hope that you can show up here just as you are, and feel accepted, loved, and encouraged by the words God’s given me. I hope that we can be friends, and that the community built here is real and vulnerable. I hope that, here, you know how beloved you are!
Here’s a few things that’ll help you know me better:
- I am 22 years old (but have an old soul).
- I drink too much coffee (seriously, though).
- I am married to my best friend (as of July 23, 2016)!
- I am a mama to my sweet Finley (as of July 2017)!
- I have always loved to escape reality by sticking my nose in a book.
- I am an introvert, but love to meet new people.
- I am a graduate of Samford University, where I earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing; I now am in Highlands College, earning a Certificate of Ministry.
- I am a social media-er and writer for Alabama Baptist Children’s Homes & Family Ministries.
- Laying on the floor is one of my hobbies.
- I love boy bands (I know, I know) and old southern gospel tunes.
- I wouldn’t be who I am without my Jesus.
Let’s be friends! You can contact me any time here: firstname.lastname@example.org OR fill out the contact form below!
I’m also on social media! Feel free to follow me on Instagram (@tayfunderburg) and Twitter (@tayfunderburg).
For more about this blog and why it exists, read this.